Precision Sensing with CubiSens™ f-Series
World’s Smallest Wireless Sensor with Industry-Leading Precision
The CubiSens™ f-Series is a family of programmable and rechargeable smart loggers ideal for continuous biological and reagent process monitoring. Each CubiSens™ smart logger is fully encapsulated in bio-compatible epoxy and can be directly immersed in fluid samples, enabling rapid, direct, and spatially accurate in-situ measurement.
With unprecedented minimal form factor, CubiSens™ f-Series sensors can be deployed in small-volume fluid samples without interfering with the process environment. Measurement interval is programmable and data is stored in internal memory. After retrieval, a base station is used to wirelessly read out stored measurements and recharge the smart loggers.
CubiSens™ f-Series TC100
2 x 4.2 x 2.5 mm3
- Extremely small and lightweight (21mm3, 36mg)
- Completely wireless operation and readout
- Superior temperature accuracy (±0.05°C)
- Wide temperature range
- Pre-calibrated, NIST traceable (optional)
- Bio-compatible (USP class VI)
- Variable sampling rate (1s – 1hr)
- 8,000+ onboard sample/data storage
- Rugged packaging (sustains 5,000 psi)
- Wireless charging
- Accurate in-situ measurement in small spaces
- Low thermal mass (32.5mJ/°K)
- Fast response time (τ: 3.5s (1-e-t/τ))
- Deployable in microplates, small bottles
- Programmable for specific applications
- Tracks rapid temperature changes
- Light-based wireless charging for extended active and storage lifetime
Request a consultation to discuss your application potential with our team.