We may change this policy at any time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure you are aware of any changes.
For the purposes of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679, CubeWorks acts as a Data Controller over your personal information, determining both the purpose for which, and the means by which, the data is processed.
CubeWorks will lawfully process your personal information, taking into account your interests, rights and freedoms, by virtue of our legitimate interests in seeking to develop and maintain relationships within our industry and the sectors in which our customers operate.
What information do we collect?
Information you provide to us:
We collect personal information entered in data fields in the corresponding sections of the website and personal information that we obtained either as a consequence of doing business with you, at some past event, or by some other dealings that you have had with CubeWorks and our people.
Personal information we collect:
– Personal information: your name and title;
– Work contact information: your work address, email address, telephone number etc.;
– Career information: current employer and job title etc.;
– Expertise: areas of specialism etc.
– Cookies: When you access the website, a session cookie (a small data file stored on your computer’s hard drive or browser) may be saved on your computer. We may use the cookies to find out which sites visitors access and how much time they spend there. This information could help us to determine the website’s most popular sections. This website platform has been designed for using cookies so that the deactivation of the cookie function may reduce the website’s usability. We do not use the information from cookies in our website applications.
What do we do with the personal information we collect?
We respect your privacy. We collect, process and use your personal information for different purposes, which include the following:
- to inform you about our services or offers;
- to address the purpose for which you have submitted your personal information to us;
- to improve our marketing and advertising activities, as well as to improve the contents and services offered on the website;
- to gain a better understanding of your needs and to enhance our products and services for you; and
- to make decisions about positions if you have supplied personal information to us as part of a job application.
- to inform you about some of CubeWorks’ developments
- to share with you opinions or subjects that may be of interest to you
- to invite you to events
With whom do we share this information?
Otherwise we will only share personal information without your consent in the following cases:
- if the transmission of your personal information is reasonably necessary in order to achieve the purposes outlined in the section titled, “What do we do with the personal information we collect?”;
- if the transmission of your personal information – in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679 or other applicable law– is necessary to safeguard our legitimate interests and is proportionate bearing in mind your interests and your fundamental rights and freedoms;
- to comply with or respond to governmental, professional and legal obligations or inquiries, carry out investigations and perform internal administrative activities; or
- if the transmission of your personal information is required or permitted by applicable law.
Transfers of information to other countries
How to exercise your data rights?
Protection of Collected Personal Information
The CubeWorks website is not intended for use by minors under the age of 16 and as such we request that minors under the age of 16 do not submit any personal information to us via the website. We recommend that parents remind their children to handle their personal information securely and responsibly on the Internet. We will not ask minors to provide their personal information if we have knowledge of their minority.
Linking to other websites
This website contains links to other websites which are not operated by CubeWorks. We assume no responsibility for the contents provided by third parties and hereby exclude all liability for the data protection and data security devices provided on the linked websites. We strongly suggest you review the third parties’ privacy policies that you access from our website.
About us and contact details
This website is provided by CubeWorks of 1600 Huron Parkway, OFC 520-2364
Ann Arbor, MI, 48109, United States of America. Our website server is based in the United States of America.
Sections of the website relate to different jurisdictions, but this is part of our main website and your personal information submitted via this website will go to the United States of America.
Ann Arbor, MI 48109, United States of America or email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Updated: July 21, 2020
Cookies are small text files that can be used by websites to make a user’s experience more efficient.
The law states that we can store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other types of cookies we need your permission.
This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third party services that appear on our pages.
Should you wish to contact us regarding your consent, please send us an email at email@example.com. Please state your consent ID and date when you contact us regarding your consent.
Your consent applies to the following domains: www.cubeworks.ioYour current state: Allow all.
Cookie declaration last updated on 3/28/22 by Cookiebot:
Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions like page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
|CookieConsent||Cookiebot||Stores the user’s cookie consent state for the current domain||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|test_cookie||Used to check if the user’s browser supports cookies.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
Statistic cookies help website owners to understand how visitors interact with websites by collecting and reporting information anonymously.
|_ga||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_ga_#||Used by Google Analytics to collect data on the number of times a user has visited the website as well as dates for the first and most recent visit.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_gat||Used by Google Analytics to throttle request rate||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
|_gid||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||1 day||HTTP Cookie|
Marketing cookies are used to track visitors across websites. The intention is to display ads that are relevant and engaging for the individual user and thereby more valuable for publishers and third party advertisers.
|_gcl_au||Used by Google AdSense for experimenting with advertisement efficiency across websites using their services.||3 months||HTTP Cookie|
|IDE||Used by Google DoubleClick to register and report the website user’s actions after viewing or clicking one of the advertiser’s ads with the purpose of measuring the efficacy of an ad and to present targeted ads to the user.||1 year||HTTP Cookie|
|pagead/1p-user-list/#||Tracks if the user has shown interest in specific products or events across multiple websites and detects how the user navigates between sites. This is used for measurement of advertisement efforts and facilitates payment of referral-fees between websites.||Session||Pixel Tracker|
|pagead/landing [x2]||Collects data on visitor behaviour from multiple websites, in order to present more relevant advertisement – This also allows the website to limit the number of times that they are shown the same advertisement.||Session||Pixel Tracker|